Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome to La Vie en Rose!





Happy New Year!!

This being the first day of the New Year, I thought this would be an appropriate day to start my new blog.  New Year, New Resolution, New Blog!  I first stumbled upon blogs when I started searching for pictures of the kitchen from the film 'Somethings Gotta Give' and came across Cote de Texas, a brilliant blog which I still read, which in turn led me onto other blogs.  What a revelation!  There were other people out there who were as obsessed about homes and gardens as I am!!  I enjoyed reading these blogs so much that I thought it would be fun to share my own story.  So here goes!  Hope you enjoy your visit!

2 comments:

for the love of a house said...

Welcome to blogland Sharon!! I want to say how much I love your blog name. I adore the movie "Something's gotta Give" and the soundtrack is playing often at our house! Do you have it- it's fabulous?! Joni's blog was one of the first blogs I saw too! Lovely to meet you, and I couldn't agree more about the lamps in the kitchen;)

all my best,
joan

LA VIE EN ROSE said...

Thank you Joan so much for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments. Do you know I don't have the soundtrack, just the DVD which is brought out regularly, I really must get it, I love the music in that film. Its lovely to meet you too Joan and your lovely lamps :)

Sharon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...