Saturday, January 28, 2012

Silhouettes

 

Browsing around a second hand furniture shop the other day I spied this little lady lying on a shelf dusty and forgotten.  Beside her under some plates I found her sister. . .


 

Their frames were a little wonky but I thought they were cute.  So I bought them for the princely sum of €1.50 each (bargain!) and brought them home and cleaned them up.  Still need to fix the frames and find the perfect spot for my 'Ladies', maybe my office or the downstairs bathroom (which is getting a much needed makeover at the moment!)  but I'll find somewhere for them because they're small and go anywhere kind of pieces.  I love finding little treasures like these in second hand shops, even more so when the price is so good!  It's so true - one man's junk is another man's treasure!

2 comments:

Cindy@ French Grey said...

Hey Sharon!
Thanks for finding and following my blog! Congratulations on starting your own blog, it's great! Love the work you did in your living room. Looking forward to getting to know you.
Blessings,
Cindy

LA VIE EN ROSE said...

Hey Cindy,
Thank you so much for stopping by. You're my FIRST comment!! It's greatly appreciated. Looking forward to getting to know you too and seeing more of your lovely home!

Sharon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...